Saturday, July 14, 2007

Strange girl

I left the office early afternoon, it was a sunny day. So i joined the public bus on my way home. I sat beside the driver when a girl showed up to join on a seat for two. I stepped out for her to protect her from the rugged shut and she obliged. With decency i asked her to put her bag on her laps for more space. The next minute she instructed me not to let her alight without her bag not knowing she was indeed to get my attention. She started to analyze my mind and situations. This got me startled. I wondered if she were an angel! At the look into her round black eyes, primmed nose and round face i realised how innocent and pretty she looked. After the whole thing she has an address, a shop and she is still a dependant. In fact i still see her occasionally at the bus stop. Later i realised that Nancy is just a misery girl.

No comments: